Wednesday 1 May 2013

Up One Thigh and Down the Other

She tasted like coconut sunscreen and salt water.

I kissed up 1 thigh, down the other, and then focused on the places in amongst. I wanted to drown and devour all in the exact same time, but I let her voice direct me rather. When I kissed her there she moaned quietly, and when I pulled gently with my teeth she grabbed my hair. When I buried my tongue inside her and rubbed her clit with my thumb she screamed and lifted her hips off the towel. Nipple Toys are perfect for adding stimulation when your hands are too busy to tweak them.

When I finally kissed her mouth and slid roughly inside her, she opened her eyes wide and gasped. She looked about us as I kissed her neck, but all I could hear was the sound of waves and the ocean wind. She tugged on my hair, pushed up on my shoulders, and turned my head to one particular side. Butt Plugs have special design and just suit the structure of the body.

“Oh,” I said for the small crowd gathered around us.

“Should I quit?” I asked quietly in her ear.

“I’ll fucking kill you,” she said, pulling me deeper inside her and biting my lip with full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment